- When you lose, don't lose the lesson
- Follow the 3 R's: Respect for self, respect for others, responsibility for all your actions.
- Spend some time alone each day.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Love as if you've never been hurt.
- Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
- Once a year, go somewhere that you've never been before.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Don't let a little dispute ruin a great friendship.
- Open your arms to change but don't let go of your values.
Friday, March 30, 2007
10 Lessons from the Tibetan Monks
Leaders can learn a lot from the Tibetan monks ability to control their emotions. Here are 10 lessons