- Was the idea/project designed right ?
- Did we need more consultation with the teams ?
- Did we need to understand more - some more background work ?
- Was the work true to what it set out to achieve ?
- Did we set the goals honestly - think about costs, benefits, timing were we realistic ?
Someone once said to me don't get consumed by failure and don't get overwhelmed by success and then you will be ok.....companies often don't keep this in mind but if you do then you will succeed, but most importantly so will your team. Anyone any thoughts...