- According to the National Association of Professional Planners says there is about 52 hours of unfinished work on it.
- Research says that people face a distraction every 11 minutes
- Once distracted it takes 25 mins to get back to the task.
- A study at University of Michigan in 2005, between 20-40% of a person's productivity is eaten up by task switching.
There are 3 questions that I would ask you
- How much development time is spent on priority management?
- How much as a leader are you distracting your team - and actively reducing their productivity?
- Do you and your team know the difference between what is "urgent" and what is important?