Thursday, June 29, 2006

The most vital word - Thank You!

I have received some lovely comments and e-mails recently, and every time I open them I have one awesome feeling - that of feeling valued. Now I know we all know that the word thank you is so incredibly important, but do we all understand the full power!
I always send personal, handwritten thank you cards with a little personal message specific to the individual - it is important that you show that you are not sending it, because you know it is the right thing to do but because you WANT to - people can tell the difference! Also - sometimes send them to their home address - it adds that special feel and allows them to "show off" to their family!

Thank you for your kind e-mails, thank you for your comments......blogggers really value the feedback!

No comments: