Monday, February 25, 2008

A Thought on Leadership

I was at a conference last week and someone said

"Remember, well behaved people seldom make history"

It made me smile - I am not encouraging bad behaviour! - but I love the idea that conformity does not necessarily bring success. When you think of businesses, or successful leaders, they have that ability to play within boundaries however to think differently. To think how could we make this successful, what if we did this......etc and not find reasons or problems that would stop progression.

So today...see if you can make history..see if you can behave as someone who wants to make history!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that one. You have to know when to take the risks. Very good.

John Papers said...

Can you write more about "A Thought on Leadership"..?
I am making a list of the "A Thought on Leadership"..
John..